It's simple, really, and maybe I'm the last person to get it. Anyway... 1. Drag and drop Browser Bookmarklet from both Bitly and FriendFeed to Safari on your computer (where else). You'll be syncing this later to your iPhone, so if you don't want all the other bookmarks to import too, drag these to a clean bookmarks bar.
2. Sync iPhone and import bookmarks.
I'm guessing you already are signed up with both? In that case...you're ready to roll.
1. Let's say you dropped by the following (a-thank you) page.
2. Tap bookmark...and
1. Again, to my site, shall we?
2. Tap FF from your bookmarks list.
3. You can also add photos by tapping, and tapping again, sometimes, to add to your FF queue.